acadimic degree


The college offers a bachelor's degree in engineering in one of the following fields
(Mechanical Power Engineering)
(Civil Engineering)
(Engineering cars and tractors)
Power Engineering: in one of the following people
(Fluid transfer systems)
(Power generation)
(Refrigeration and air-conditioning)
: Helwan University also gives the following Degrees based on the College Board approval
( Technical Studies Diploma)

( Postgraduate Diploma)  

( Master of Engineering M.Eng) 

( Master of Science in Engineering M.Sc.Eng)

( Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D)